Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/09/2019
Danone, Internship - Consumer Insights
Taurusavenue 165, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: ottobre 2019
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto locale
- Implementing recommended methodologies on ad hoc innovation and brand positioning research (such as concept screening, product development, packs, copy, etc.);
- Preparing, briefing and following up with research agencies;
- Ensuring the quality of data delivered in reports in order to apply them to the objectives;
- Accumulating consumer insights into a summary to translate them into actionable recommendations linked to the brand strategy;
- Providing consolidated understanding of market analysis by crossing different sources of information from e-listening to ad hoc research to market trends.
- You are a Master student in a Business or another equivalent field with an interest in Marketing.
- You are enrolled as a student for the whole period of the internship (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university).
- Fluent in English – verbal and written.
- You have an analytical mindset with strong communication skills and an eye for detail.
- You like digging into data and translate it into coherent results by working with Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are able to work in autonomy but are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary. Lastly, you are known for your organizational and adaptability skills.