Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/09/2019
UN, Intern - Space Law and Policy
United Nations Office at Vienna
Wagramer Strasse 5, Vienna, Austria
3 mesi, da gennaio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 21/09/2019
The intern shall undertake the following duties which may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the Secretariat services to the 2020 cycle of sessions of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (COPUOS) and its Subcommittees, including pre-, in-, and post-session assignments;
- Assist in legal and/or policy related research and analysis;
- Deliver a final presentation on the internship outcomes;
- Perform other tasks as necessary.
To qualify for an internship with the United Nations Internship Programme, the following conditions must be met:
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements: (a) be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher); (b) be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent); or (c) have graduated with a university degree (as defined above) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one year period of graduation;
- Degree programmes should be in a field of international affairs, policy and law, or other degree relevant to the activities of CPLA;
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations. Fluency in English, i.e. oral and written proficiency is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.