Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/09/2019
Vodafone, Software Developer intern (Integration)
Hungária krt. 40-44, Budapest, Ungheria
- Design and implement software’s application to support business requirements
- Modify system configurations
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications
- Integrate applications with legacy applications/systems
- Participates in every aspect of development and implementation, working with end users (product owners) to fully understand business requirements
- Ensure compliance with Vodafone policies and procedures
- Prepare high and low level technical documentation
- Estimate the development effort by requirements and projects
- Work in teams using various development methodologies – agile (SCRUM), waterfall.
- Support testing activities (functional and non-functional tests in all relevant project phases)
- Investigate and fix defects and incidents during development and application lifecycle.
- Have active full-time university / college student status ( preferably IT specific university studies)
- have previous work experinece in multinational company (software industry) / student organisation is a plus
- UNIX/Linux shell knowledge
- Java knowledge
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- General understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps in general.
- Integration software knowledge is an advantage (Tibco, APIGee).