Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/09/2019
IATA, Intern - Design
IATA, International Air Transport Association
Route de l‘aéroport 33, Geneva, Svizzera
Grafica e Design
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Brand and Design, the Intern, Design will provide support to the IATA Design team using Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office applications.
As a background, IATA has radically changed its visual identity and its design strategy. It is implementing this development worldwide and with new tools that staff can use directly.
The role is a mix of multimedia design support, online asset management, and visual identity roll out.
- Recent graduate (within 1 year) with a Graphic Design, or Visual Arts, degree or diploma;
- Excellent Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office application skills, specifically:
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Dreamweaver (CC 2019)
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel (Office 365)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English are essential;
- Preference will be given to those who apply with an online portfolio.