Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/09/2019
Signify, Internship Financial Planning & Analysis
Herikerbergweg 102, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
This role is part of the FP&A CoE (Center of Expertise) Planning & Performance Analysis team. Signify FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) is a very exciting place to learn the basics of FP&A analytics and to be part of a highly talented team of international analysts. You will:
- Support the FP&A analysts on Monthly and Quarterly reporting to senior management.
- Support in ADHOC analytics to senior management.
Goal of the internship is to learn the basics of FP&A in a multinational environment and be ready to start any FP&A job after graduation.
- You are finalizing a Masters in Economics, Accounting, Finance or other related studies. EU/EER students: in order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- English speaking/writing is required.
- You have good command of Ms Office, especially excel.
- Looking for a self-starter, a pro-active, accurate person with finance affinity.
- Not afraid to communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Previous internship experience not required, but a nice to have.