Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/09/2019
Philips, Internship: Supply Chain Project Officer
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio: ottobre 2019
- Collaborating with improvement teams on Businesses and Markets to reduce DEFective On Arrival (DEFOA)
- Applying project management methodology, best practices and standards
- Monitors the competing constraints of scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources and risk
- Harmonizing project reporting across all Business Innovation Units (BIU) /Market/Functional teams involved in DEFOA by providing templates, training and access to information
- Coordinating communication across projects
- Monitors compliance to project management standards, policies, procedures and templates
- Currently pursuing Bachelor / Masters Degree in Supply Chain Management, Project Management or (International) Business Administration. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Preferable with experience in a multinational company/environment.
- Knowledge of project management methods (preferred).
- Strong command on MS Office.
- Strong stakeholder management, project management and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-driven, eager to learn & improve and able to take ownership.