Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/09/2019
PwC, Internship in Sustainability and Climate Change Consulting
More London Riverside 7 , London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza, Ecologia e ambiente, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
L'offerta scade il 21/01/2020
In Sustainability and Climate Change Consulting (S&CC) you’ll help clients embed sustainable thinking in their strategies and throughout their organisations. You’ll help them deliver real impact by making the most of the opportunities for innovation and growth created by a world economy that’s becoming greener. Our international development work aims to make meaningful changes to people’s lives by designing and implementing solutions to global issues like climate change and poverty reduction.
- Have achieved a 2:1 undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Have completed a sustainability-related Masters (e.g. Environmental Science/Economics or Development Studies) or be on course to complete a sustainability-related Masters by September 2020.
- Strong understanding of sustainability principles
- Ability to apply principles in a practical setting
- Capable of applying qualitative and quantitative techniques including: data analytics, data modelling, digital etc.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in non-technical manner