Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/09/2019
Imperial Brands, EU Corporate Affairs Intern
Schaliënhoevedreef 20, Mechelen, Belgio
L'offerta scade il 05/10/2019
Imperial Brands is offering a Corporate Affairs internship in the Brussels Office. The Brussels Corporate Affairs team sets, manages and coordinates the delivery of our engagement strategies across the EU on key European issues. The team provides day-to-day support and guidance to market teams on managing key EU regulatory issues, implementing engagement activities, supporting Corporate Affairs planning, as well as ensuring alignment to the Corporate Affairs strategy globally.
- Sound and current knowledge of EU decision making processes, and a passion to understand and practice Corporate Affairs.
- Work experience acquired from within relevant EU Institutions or other corporate environments is seen as an advantage.
- An affinity for Corporate Affairs Communications.
- A good command of both spoken and written English; additional languages are an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills, diligence, a keen eye for detail, and a hands-on/pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills & strong analytical skills.
- Enjoys a challenge in a dynamic sector.
- Eligibility to work in Belgium with the flexibility to travel, if needed.