Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/09/2019
Europol, Media and Graphic Design Support
Eisenhowerlaan 73, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
Grafica e Design
6 mesi. Inizio: 1 novembre 2019
808 euro mensili
L'offerta scade il 29/09/2019
The aim of the internship project is to assist the Analysts of the team with the design of the analysis products and preparation of communication materials.
The intern will be executing a variety of tasks, inter alia:
- Assisting in the preparation of communication materials, reports and other materials which are being published;
- Supporting the preparation and design of interactive presentations, as well as web design and creation of flyers, posters, templates for strategic analysis products;
- Collecting input for publications (sourcing images, etc.).
- Experience in graphic and/or web design, incl. study assignments;
- Creation and design of materials for effective communication;
- Development of interactive presentations;
- Content creation for internal and external publications (both print and web).
b. Subject knowledge/ education:
- Completed or on-going studies in the internship project or related areas (such as Graphic and/or Web Design, Audiovisual, Communications, Information Technologies or others);
- Knowledge of the functioning of the European Union and Europol’s role in fighting serious and organised crime, cybercrime and terrorism would be advantageous;
- Proficient user of design and presentation applications including Adobe CS suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Prezi.
c. General competencies:
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Proficient user of IT applications in general and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the internet;
- Motivation to take part in the project;
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team as well as independently;
- Ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.