Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/09/2019
Stryker, European Marketing Internship
Herikerbergweg 145, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto locale
The intern will assist the European Brand Managers and Marketing Associates and, where necessary, the wider European Marketing team, with input into meaningful projects which contribute to continued growth across the Surgical medical device portfolio. You will be responsible for European region, to
- Assist with development of sales and marketing tools and campaigns
- Assist with development of PowerPoint presentations related to product information, strategy, execution or sales performance
- Analyze and collect data from online sources, reports, primary research and inputs from country marketing and sales teams
- Assist with activities, materials and logistics related to New Product Launches
- Respond quickly to marketing, customer and sales inquiries or needs
- Attend possible tradeshow support with the event
- Assist with product, technical or competitive questions regarding sales
- Support In-field sales team if necessary
- Identify synergies and develop tactics to leverage these
Education / Experience Requirement:
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree. For the full duration of the internship you will be registered to a European university.
- Ideally looking for a career in marketing and / or healthcare
- Strong initiative and self-management
- Ability to work independently with guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency; ability to work with and understand Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with cross-functional partners developing positive working relationships
- Strong organizational skills, particularly time management and prioritization
- Performance driven, results orientated
- Ability and willngness to travel