Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/09/2019
HID Global, Software Engineering Internship
48 Rue Carnot, Suresnes, Francia
5 mesi (da febbraio 2020)
L'offerta scade il 14/01/2020
The main mission of the internship (80%) is to improve the ActivBuilder tool to meet user requests and adapt it to the latest continuous integration and cloud technologies such as containerization. A secondary mission (20%) is to turn ActivBuilder into an open source project.
- Update the tool’s regression test suite. This will allow the intern to become familiar with the overall software architecture and APIs.
- Develop an ActivBuilder plugin to build Docker images and automatically deploy them to Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR).
- Turn ActivBuilder into an open source project: cleanup and refactor the source code, make it available in a public repository and create build documentation.
- Computer Science Major, Post Graduate level student
- You are an engineering school 2nd or 3rd year student and your main passion is Computer Science and software development. You can code in Java and Python. You have a strong interest in development tools, software development methodology and the Open Source movement.
- You are a thorough and reliable person, you are not afraid of technical complexity, you pay attention to details, and you like efficient code that also “looks beautiful”.
- You are proficient in English and French.