Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/09/2019
United Nations Development Programme, Business Operations and Finance Internship
UNPD - United Nations Development Programme
UN City, Marmorvej 51, Copenaghen, Danimarca
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi (da gennaio 2020)
L'offerta scade il 27/09/2019
- Account management: Manage and multitask projects for 40 country offices across the unit´s key service lines delivering innovative business solutions, sustainable Green energy services, and world-connecting ICT solutions;
- Procurement of ICT equipment: Centralized buying of IT equipment on behalf of country offices ranging from need analysis, requests for quotation, evaluation, purchase and delivery;
- Logistical support: Global shipment of equipment with courier and freight forwarding partners, use of diplomatic cargo and assistance with customs clearance procedures;
- Finance: Cost recovery for country office orders in liaison with local counterparts, reconciliation of past purchases with actual cost, payments, budgeting and reporting;
- Project Management: Creatively develop and drive new projects for innovative ICT and Green Energy Solutions to be disseminated for UNDP offices as best practice for improvement of operations and business efforts;
- HR: Coordinating and leading the recruitment of new interns as well as maintaining the human resource on boarding/out bounding process;
- Knowledge Management: Continuous improvement of Service Delivery processes and procedures, instructions and templates for best practice;
- Organizing and coordinating with colleagues and third-party stakeholder in arranging workshops, conferences and inter-organisation meetings;
- Work with Microsoft SharePoint applications, design intranet pages to share information with Offices;
- Work with gathering, consolidating and analysing data from databases and reports;
- Supporting colleagues in administrative assignments and other ad hoc duties;
- Chairing and participate in global conference calls with country offices around the world.
- You must meet one of the following requirements: You are currently in the final year of your Bachelor's degree; You are currently enrolled in a Master's degree; or You have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a master's degree or equivalent studies in the field of international business, finance, management, economics, administration or equivalent.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other UN language is an advantage.
- Has interest and understanding of customer-oriented service delivery, with focus on reliable ICT solutions, green energy and sustainable advisory measures for development efforts;
- Interest in delivering innovative and sustainable solutions for country offices, focusing on ICT and green renewable innovations;
- Experience and/or interest in procurement, logistics, finance/accounting is a plus;
- Proactive and hands-on approach, also when operating with limited information;
- Good analytical skills in gathering and consolidating data and research for practical implementation;
- Efficient user of Microsoft Office O365 tools, with proficiency in Excel;
- SharePoint knowledge, preferably 2010 or later;
- Knowldge of quality standards and best practices;
- CRM/ERP systems knowledge is an advantage.