Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/09/2019
Voyage Privé, Internship - Country Manager Assistant
684 Avenue du Club Hippique, Aix-en-Provence, Francia
Turismo e ospitalità, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
- Analysing the competitive environment (permanent benchmark, price and product)
- Analysing and optimising the performance of services and special operations
- Reporting weekly and monthly on the development of the main KPIs concerning the commercial and digital performance of your sites
- Choosing daily offers to meet our customers’ needs
- Defining the best product mix
- Managing special operations on the website
- Continually monitoring new consumer trends, hotels and “trendy” destinations etc.
- Identifying growth drivers with marketing and purchasing experts
- Proposing a suitable action plan to meet the various business challenges
- Managing the implementation of this plan and coordinating with the various departments
- As a student of business studies/engineering or equivalent at undergraduate or postgraduate level, you are looking for a six-month internship at the end of your studies.
- You are organised, very analytical, a big fan of numbers and rigorous.
- You like working in a team and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Your ability to adapt and your positive attitude allow you to work under operational pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Finally, you like to surpass yourself every day to achieve and exceed your goals.
- A very good level of English is essential for this position; knowledge of the market language is a plus.