Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/09/2019
Wavestone, Pre-hiring internship
10 Rue du Chateau d'Eau, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
- Perform desk research on secondary data, academic papers, and other relevant publications at EU and international levels;
- Support for the preparation of interviews, surveys and workshops;
- Preparation of reports summarising collected data;
- Execution of quality assurance controls to ensure the reliability of the data; and
- Provision of ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- You must have a strong interest in the areas related to information and communication technology, and in particular digital government;
- You are about to complete a master's degree or have up to two years' post qualification experience;
- You must have a strong academic background with a master's degree in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, (applied) Economics or Business from a leading European university;
- You have strong quantitative and analytical skills including the ability to create, maintain and analyse databases;
- You must be an advanced user of MS Office tools, especially on MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint;
- You possess high levels of personal motivation and a strong ability to communicate at all levels, with entrepreneurial drive;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is an advantage.