Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/09/2019
BMW, Intern - Strategy And Market Intelligence
BMW Group - Alphabet International GmbH
Lilienthalallee 26, Munchen, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio 6 gennaio 2020.
- Within the department, you would be part of the Business Strategy & Business Intelligence team.
- Our main activities include strategy development and implementation, analyzing new markets for geographic expansion, evaluating potential new mobility products, performing market benchmarking, research and customer profiling.
- During your work as an intern (f/m/x), you support our team in current projects as well as ongoing business activities.
- Typical tasks include the research and presentation of industry trends and developments, the collection and analysis of markets, manufacturer, internal data for management reporting, assistance in the preparation of presentations to the management, as well as the monthly update of the department plan.
- Moreover, you will coordinate workshops with participants from the Alphabet markets and also actively participate in these.
- In addition, you will have the chance to actively take part in strategy development initiatives.
- Studies of Business Administration, International Business or a comparable course of studies.
- First practical experience in the automotive or financial sector desirable.
- Knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage.
- Knowledge of a second foreign language is desirable.
- Driving license class B.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Cross-cultural competence.