Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
BASF, Internship Management Consulting - Development Innovation
Carl-Bosch-Straße 38, Ludwigshafen, Germania
3-6 mesi. Inizio: dicembre 2019
- You will mainly consult business units on the topics of uncertainty management, digitalization and business model innovations.
- You will have access to state-of-the art frameworks for rapid prototyping, design thinking and empathic design.
- As a full member of the team you will participate in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects.
- You will support in positioning various innovation Management methodologies globally and you will further implement customer centricity at BASF.
- Your tasks include the fields of strategy, marketing, organization (structures and processes) and corporate development with specific focus on driving innovation excellence.
- You are in the process of completing your Bachelor or Master degree with above-average results to date.
- You have completed at least one prior internship.
- Furthermore, you have a high innovative and future-oriented way of thinking as well as your strong communication skills.
- You know the IT standard applications, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Due to your excellent presentation skills you know how to present your results in a competent and clear manner.
- Moreover, you are able to complete all tasks in English and you enjoy working in an international Team.