Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
Danone, Internship - Purchasing - Global Professional Services
Taurusavenue 165, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Co-building stakeholders sourcing solutions to secure reliable daily operations;
- Support continuous improvement through innovative solutions and suppliers’ performance;
- Develop access to meaningful external expertise per key function;
- Deliver competitive sourcing solutions to match collaborative productivity targets.
- Project Management, e.g. support the Procurement Sourcing Managers in building category strategy and business cases with different suppliers and in coordinating with external and internal stakeholders as required;
- Tender Management, e.g. manage and/or coordinate the tender process for recognizing opportunities to optimize the current process and analyzing the subsequent supplier selection process;
You are a Bachelor/Master student in Business, Supply Chain or Procurement or have a profound interest in these subjects. You have a strong analytical mindset and enjoy transforming findings into useful dashboards and KPIs. You like to take responsibility and ownership for your projects and are able to act with agility, speed and pragmatism. Furthermore, you show curiosity and are a fast-learner. You describe yourself as a someone who thinks logical and your outstanding interpersonal skills allow you to efficiently communicate & connect with stakeholders.