Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
Danone, Internship - Global Digital End to End
Taurusavenue 165, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 - 12 mesi.
- Learn how every digital channel is being used in marketing (Media, Search, Social, Ecommerce, CRM and Web)
- Learn how digital marketing works (channel, types of assets, KPIs, etc.)
- Join market conversations, workshops and review results
- Learn to navigate within a globally operating company
- Get to know ways of working between global and local teams
You will work together with a lot of markets around the globe, where you will have an holistic role: You will gather and distribute information from and to the different countries you work with – which are all over the world. You measure and track the KPI’s and you create planning documents and presentations. You will be involved (and support in the preparation and execution) in workshops, where you will learn a lot about our digital strategy from a global point of view. You’ll get an overview of all the state of the art digital channels.
- You are studying (digital) marketing / marketing economics with an interest in digital marketing, touchpoint management and media strategies. The more digital savvy you are, the better. You must be an open-minded and enthusiastic digitally savvy person who has strong communication skills. You are not afraid of flying and have a pro-active, hands-on mentality. A multinational environment interests you. You are confident to work autonomously, but have no problem working with the team.
- You are fluent in English – oral and written.