Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
DHL, Intern - Customer Experience Management
DHL Corporate Center
Godesberger Allee 102-104, Bonn, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
- Developing information and communication material for new services, especially Office 365 e.g. by writing articles, “translating” technical descriptions into easily understood user information, creating videos that show our colleagues how to use the service, organizing and attending company events to promote the service, moderating a virtual user group on our “corporate Facebook”
- Promoting our Customer Experience toolbox, e.g. through organizing and running workshops, drafting articles and polishing the material to be visually appealing
- Applying customer experience and design thinking techniques to improve IT services e.g. creating user journeys or personas and very important, let us know what you think about the services coming in fresh!
- Analyzing and evaluating user experience feedback, e.g. in form of survey results or free text feedback
- It’s great if you know something about IT, but for this internship being curious to explore IT is sufficient
- You really should like communication, verbally and in writing
- You impress us with English skills and ideally have some basic German knowledge
- You know how to use Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You love good visualization, are ok with our company colors and are happy to create/revise PowerPoint slides