Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
UNDP, Software Developer Internship for Green Energy Projects
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Office of Information Management and Technology
UN City, Marmorvej 51, Copenaghen, Danimarca
6 mesi. Inizio 6 gennaio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 26/09/2019
- Deploy and support online collaboration tools and business process automation solutions for UNDP Country Office worldwide within our collaboration platform (Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365).
- Develop applications in Office 365 for collaboration and business processes to replace manual and paper-burdened processes with new and evolving cloud-based functions. Architect and build applications that employ PowerApps and Flow for mobile-enabled data entry, approvals, and reporting. Candidate business processes include fleet management (car and driver assignment), asset management, travel request, and other decision-making support tools.
- Support the gathering, consolidating, and analysing data for our tracking, analytics, and data visualization using Excel, Power BI, and other business intelligence tools. Also contribute innovative perspectives to improve our online reports and dashboards for internal management and customers.
- Provide insight, support, and guidance on enhancing concepts of digital workspace, including from perspectives of user interfaces/experience (UI/UX), information architecture (IA), and digital employee experience (DEX).
- Refine and continuously innovate (kaizen) our Service Delivery procedures, instructions and templates from best practice and then disseminate them through our practice community.
- Has good knowledge of Microsoft cloud technologies (Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure) and back office platform (SharePoint, SQL) and frameworks (.NET, PowerShell, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with specific Office 365 tools (or their consumer equivalents) such as Planner (Trello), Teams (Slack), Yammer (Workplace by Facebook), OneDrive (DropBox, Google Drive), Power BI (Tableau), etc. is a distinct advantage
- Experience with relational databases (schemas, design) and XML is highly desirable
- Has experience and ability in using business intelligence tools, for example: gathering, consolidating and analysing data from databases and reports, manipulating data in Excel (Pivot Tables and queries), Power BI, etc.
- Experience and knowledge in “app” development with InfoPath forms and Nintex Workflows is highly desirable
- Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webtrends, Matomo, etc.) is highly desirable
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, graphic design and web standards/best practices is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Nintex Workflows, PowerShell, .NET platform, and/or C# programming is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of main Renewable technologies and relative relevant parameters is an advantage.
- You must meet one of the following requirements:
- You are currently in the final year of your Bachelor’s degree; or
- You are currently enrolled in a Master’s degree; or
- You have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a master’s degree or equivalent studies in the field of IT Technician/Software Developer, energy engineering, electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage