Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
UNDP, Internal Communications and Project Coordination Support Internship
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Office of Information Management and Technology
UN City, Marmorvej 51, Copenaghen, Danimarca
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Informatica/ICT, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 26/09/2019
- Assist in developing and refining the internal communications strategy and plan for the key services in the Operations Team of the Global Service Desk (GSD) unit: rollout and adoption of the eRegistry Application, SharePoint Online Migration services, Intranet HelpDesk Support, Office 365 and Digital Workspace Adoption. These services are designed and targeted to clients who are the UNDP Country Offices (UNDP COs) around the world.
- Drive and manage the rollout and adoption efforts of eRegistry Application and SharePoint Online Migration by coordinating the service deployment lifecycle with country office clients worldwide.
- Has interest in developing sustainable ICT solutions for country offices, focusing on modern ICT innovations that enhances collaboration within UNDP and with our partners
- Has an understanding of end-user experience and client-oriented services
- Is an effective communicator with an interest in internal communications
- Has interest and understanding of customer-oriented service delivery, with focus on innovative enterprise ICT solutions, collaboration, customer experience
- Has good analytical skills in gathering and consolidating data for practical implementation
- Is a self-starter and initiative-taking person with a goal-oriented mind-set; good in organizing and structuring various tasks and responsibilities, effective when working in teams and independently
- Has interest and motivation in working in an international organization
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Responds positively to feedback and differing points of view
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
Technical skills of best Candidate
- Knowledgeable user with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Fluency and experience with social media tools for marketing and promotions
- Knowledge of web-design best practices
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online is an advantage
- Knowledge or experience with specific Office 365 tools (or their consumer equivalents) such as Planner (Trello), Teams (Slack), Yammer (Workplace by Facebook), OneDrive (DropBox, Google Drive), Power BI (Tableau), etc. is a distinct advantage
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. for developing communication and promotional strategies is an advantage
- You must meet one of the following requirements:
- You are currently in the final year of your Bachelor’s degree; or
- You are currently enrolled in a Master’s degree; or
- You have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a master’s degree or equivalent studies in the field of international business, finance, management, administration, development or equivalent;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage.