Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
European External Action Service, Funded Traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to the UN – Disarmament Section
EEAS - Delegation of the European Union to the UN
Rue du Grand-Pré 64, Geneva, Svizzera
5 mesi. Inizio novembre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 19/09/2019
Interns are fully integrated in the daily work of the section, providing the intern with the possibility of getting a good overview of the diplomatic work of the Delegation and in particular in the policy field covered by the section.
Under the supervision and following instructions of the Head of Section (supervisor) the intern will:
- Assist the Head of Section and Section colleagues in their daily work in relation to UN and other multilateral meetings in the area of disarmament
- This will entail such tasks as (i) assist in the preparation of meetings (ii) drafting reports following meetings and conferences (iii) assist in the preparation of official visits, and (iv) general logistics support.
- You are young graduate interested in international relations;
- You are curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values at the UN in Geneva;
- Qualifications or special requirements:
- Excellent drafting skills in English, knowledge of French would be a strong advantage.
- Knowledge of the workings of the European Union and of the United Nations would be advantages, as well as interest in security policy issues.