Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
eBay, Trading Intern - eBay Electronics
Hotham House, 1 Heron Square, Richmond, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza, Commerciale/Vendite, Statistica/Data analysis
- Lead and maintain monthly market growth and market share dashboard.
- Generate insight and analysis on category performance vs market.
- Analyse brand performance and key challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders including the Merchandising teams to feedback insight, findings & future opportunities.
eBay Sellers support
- Providing large retailers sellers with data and insights, reviewing current performance and recommending optimization tasks.
- Analyzing seller performance data and making recommendations to Seller Growth team, based on insights.
- Attending operating meetings to share updates.
- Designing of further seller contact campaigns based on findings.
- Accompanying sales team to seller meetings.
Category/ program management
- Support key retail campaigns like iPhone launch, Back to school/ Back to Uni and Black Friday.
- Initiating contact with multiple sellers and structuring development plans.
- Designing the format used for recording seller responses using CRM.
- Reporting and sharing results of each activity within the business, both within the Seller Growth team and the wider business.
- Confident with designing analysis and drawing insights from diverse data sets.
- Ability to demonstrate commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly focused & organised with strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter able to take the initiative.
- Able to operate smoothly in a highly dynamic context.
- Passionate standout colleague.
- Passion for the electronics industry and an understanding of the big trends driving the consumer electronics market - this should be shown in your cover letter and CV.
- You will be about to finish or have recently finished a university program preferably in data science, analytics or operations research.
- Experience of entrepreneurial behavior, especially buying or selling online would be favorable.