Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/09/2019
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Science Writer - Trainee/Internship
EMBL - European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Meyerhofstrasse 1, Heidelberg, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Giornalismo ed editoria
6 - 12 mesi.
Fino a 1500€ al mese
L'offerta scade il 14/10/2019
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative writer to help explain and promote the work of EMBL, the European Molecular Biology Laboratory.
In this role you will work closely with other writers and communicators to produce content to inform and engage EMBL’s audiences. Content you produce will be used across a variety of channels including the EMBL news website (news.embl.de), printed publications, and social media. Day-to-day activities will include:
- Researching articles and carrying out interviews.
- Writing and editing content.
- Uploading content to the web.
- Synthesising and repackaging content for specific audiences.
- Taking an active role in the editorial production process.
This is a training position intended to provide the experience needed to find a job in science writing or communications. It is suitable for a master’s-level graduate looking to build a diverse portfolio of work.
- Excellent English writing and general communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex scientific concepts and articulate these in engaging ways appropriate to a variety of target audiences.