Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/09/2019
ICC, Internship - External (Defence or Victims) Legal Teams
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
L'offerta scade il 30/12/2019
- Research and preparation of background reports.
- Drafting memoranda, reports, letters, briefing notes and other correspondence.
- Other tasks as may be required by counsel.
- All Candidates must have a relevant degree or be in the final stages of their studies at a recognised university. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
Knowledge of Languages:
- Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.