Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/09/2019
UNHCR, Internship at the Assignments Management Section
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Svizzera
3-6 mesi. Inizio 15 ottobre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 26/09/2019
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and builds, updates and maintains relevant databases;
- Collects, processes and manipulates monthly, quarterly and annually data sets
- Manages the production of recurring reports and prepares data sets upon requests for ad-hoc analyses;
- Prepares spreadsheets, tables, charts, graphs and other outputs for reporting and presentation of various data;
- Reviews and analyzes statistical data to ensure accuracy, clarity and validity also including pertinent narrative and interpreting trends, patterns and developments.
- Recent graduate or current student in disciplines related to Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- No professional work experience is required;
- Ease with basic statistics functions;
- Fairly good computer programming skills;
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Access and Excel;
- Excellent oral and drafting skills in English;
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and tact;
- Flexibility, team working skills, professional and personal integrity.