Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/09/2019
OSCE, Intern - Security Co-operation
OSCE Mission to Serbia
Španskih boraca 1, Belgrade, Serbia
3 - 6 mesi. Inizio novembre 2019.
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2019
The selected intern will have an opportunity to gain an overview of the work of the OSCE Mission to Serbia, focusing on its politico-military dimension. Under the supervision of the Senior Organized Crime Adviser, the intern will carry out the following duties:
- Assisting in the analysis of a wide range of issues of security sector reform, in particular in the fight against organized crime, violent extremism that leads to terrorism, trafficking of human beings as well as smuggling of migrants, weapons and drugs;
- Undertaking research into non-governmental and community-based initiatives as part of the security sector governance and reform process in Serbia;
- Conducting research and compiling overviews of current issues pertaining to the home affairs sector in the context of Serbia's EU integration efforts;
- Performing other duties as required.
- University degree or completion of at least three years of full-time studies in political science, law, criminology or security studies from an accredited institution;
- Strong analytical, research and drafting skills;
- Professional fluency in English with excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Serbian would be considered an asset;
- Computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft packages;
- Ability and willingness to work with people of different nationalities, cultural and religious backgrounds and diverse political views while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, as well as the ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities.