Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/09/2019
CentralApp, Business Development Internship
Rue d'Alost 7, Brussels, Belgio
Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
5-6 mesi. Inizio gennaio-febbraio 2020.
- Through the internship you will learn how assist in opening new markets, sell effectively with cutting edge tools, and grow to become a critical member of a fast growing international start-up.
- Your role will be to develop new relationships with restaurants, shops, and beauty salons, in addition to maintaining existing relationships.
- Local business smart: You understand how a local business works and what are its challenges - We are seriously here to help them!
- You love food & restaurant: You follow-up the latest trend and know all the good places to go to.
- Sociable: great communication skills whether it be face to face, through phone or email
- Persistent and self-motivated
- Native in French -- Other languages are a plus.
- Bonus : Ideally this is your end of studies internship and you would be interested in a LT position with us after.