Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/09/2019
Avery Dennison, Internship: Indirect procurement
Avery Dennison Corporation
Willem Einthovenstraat 11, Oegstgeest, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio 6 gennaio 2020.
410 euro mensili
- Assist category leaders & sourcing analyst in managing RDI/RFP/RFQ's (contact current potential suppliers, gather spend information, create questionnaires and evaluate results)
Create reports, databases, presentations etc to support internal as well as external decision making.
Conduct (market) research & analysisMarket research on new suppliers, concepts and general market conditions to support team (inflation/deflation, GDP, category intelligence etc).
Contract supportLiase with Legal & suppliers to create and/or revise contractual agreements and statements of work.
We are looking for candidates who should be following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Marketing or commercial related studies
Also we expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Ability to work in a team and provide individual results as well
- Initiative to explore, self starter