Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/09/2019
Merck, TIP Immuno-Oncology Lab Internship
Frankfurter Str. 250, Darmstadt, Germania
You will be part of a research group, working on an independent project. You will plan, conduct and analyze your own experiments with technical and scientific support of the team. You will exchange scientifically with other members of the group and further develop your project. You will follow existing protocols and develop your own and discuss your experimental setups and results with a scientist of the group. Most likely your project will deal with antigen presentation and T cell activation with a focus on the APC side.
- The desired candidate is in the master studies of biological science or a related field ideally with hands-on experience in the field of immuno-oncology or immunology
- Ambitious, agile and quick learner, who can pick up lab methods, designs experiments and based on the results rapidly generates hypothesis for next steps
- Independent, but social team player, who can work either alone or in a team
- Computer Skills: Office, FlowJo, Graphpad Prism
- Languages: English professional working proficiency.