Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/09/2019
Airbus, Industrial Quality Internship
Airbus Operations Limited
Chester CH4 0DR, Broughton, Regno Unito
Inizio 6 luglio 2020.
During this internship, the activities you may undertake will include;
- To carry out investigations and root cause analysis into reported quality/technical issues from operational teams across all Airbus sites.
- You will be ensuring appropriate corrective and preventative action is taken by the accountable department through the use of multifunctional teams in line with Quality rules and standards.
- You will be delivering changes / best practices, synergies and promoting business excellence. All through working with the quality transnational teams on harmonisation of processes across the entire Quality function in Airbus.
- Using data to produce site wide performance Indicators that are required to manage reduction of non-conformances.
Our Internships are open to Undergraduates only. Therefore it is mandatory for candidates to be an undergraduate for the whole duration of the placement.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- You will be studying towards Aerospace, Manufacturing Engineering or a Business Degree.
- You are a team player
- Adapt quickly
- Passionate about Airbus and the aviation industry