Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2019
Oracle, Student / Intern Security Solution Engineer
Calea Floreasca 169A, Bucharest, Romania
- Developing proof of concepts/ custom demos and presenting technology solutions
- Responding to tenders by providing commercially savvy answers to solution/product questions posed by customers to aid their selection of new products/solutions
- Advising customers & partners on how to best use Oracle products
- Researching and learning Emerging Technology and Processes
- Good understanding of the IT market & trends
- Technical/IT education, university degree
- Oracle Databases
- Operating systems - Unix/Linux/Ubuntu – advanced
- Openness to working with different languages & cultures
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good Italian communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
- Self-motivated, quickly adapting to change, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges