Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2019
Novartis, Postgraduate internship - Real World Evidence
Novartis Pharma AG
Forum 1, Basel, Svizzera
1 anno. Inizio novembre 2019 - gennaio 2020.
- Support Implementation of RWE / RWD analytics projects
- Preparation of project plans, e.g. including process flow, milestone tables, decision points for feasibility assessments, go/no-go criteria
- Preparing key project meetings, e.g. including slides for project updates and discussions
- Supporting project tracking and reporting
- Ensure flawless execution of studies by Vendors
- Master degree in Epidemiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Health Economics or related research field (graduation not longer than one year ago)
- Fluent English (written & spoken), additional language is a plus
- Strong written/verbal communication skills. Highly effective at providing input at meetings, discussions and activities covering aspects of research data management and analysis on research projects
- Action oriented - Excellent organization skills, ensuring delivery to target and expectations.
- Customer focus - Cares about customer needs and expectations, dealing with them in a timely fashion
- Informing - Provides relevant and timely updates to stakeholders, ensuring issues are raised earl