Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2019
Philips, Internship: Business Transformation Portfolio Management Office
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
4-6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio-febbraio 2020
The responsibilities vary significantly and will be assigned based on your skills, drive to deliver results and eagerness to outperform. Some of the topics are:
- Conception and design of a Control Tower room with a Philips wide KPI system for all our processes to monitor real time our business process along multiple dimensions (cost, cycle time, compliance, output, quality, user satisfaction, issues, etc.)
- Conception and design of a Program progress monitoring dashboard across all PIL-programs and all markets/Business Groups in Philips
- Integrated resource planning model considering supply, demand and competencies to support 16 major PIL programs
- Conception an design of a process maturity tool focusing on assessing current process maturity marched vs. industry best practices and Philips strategy
- Further topics will be shared in the recruiting interviews
- Students currently studying towards your University degree inBachelor of Science (B.Sc.) orMaster of Science (M.Sc.) specializing in: Business Informatics and/or Business Administration (high focus to Project Management). You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Previous internships in consultancy or similar type of companies is a plus.
- Strong innovative mindset, with capability of looking beyond the process/IT-architecture as such;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills combined with a strong business sense and a drive for business impact and the ability to manage and organize both your own work as well as projects and senior executives meetings;
- A strong capability to run several projects, which obviously requires a strong capability of Project Management.
- An open and globally oriented work mentality, combined with a true self-starting character which will contribute to the overall team;
- Solid spoken and written English skills.