Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2019
Mondelez, Internship - Assistant Category Manager Biscuits/Chocolate
Stationsstraat 100, 2800 , Mechelen, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2020
700 euro mensili
Optimize the performance of our brands and retailers and ensure a win-win co-operation with the distribution
Assist the Category Development Manager on piloting various levers of marketing and business decisions in order to develop the market share of our products in the stores
- Analyse the markets and the performance of our products, as well as the assortment of the competition, using internal tools. Give recommendations on ranges, developing arguments and marketing innovations and products.
- Analyse the performance of promotional offers, managing relationships with creative agencies for the co-ordination of trade operations.
- Develop your categorical expertise, present recommendations and develop merchandising plans.
- You are still enrolled in a University or Business school and you are studying towards a Master’s Degree
- You have already completed an internship in Sales or Marketing, preferably in the FMCG
- Your analytical and synthesis capabilities is one of your strengths
- You are action oriented, reliable, like figures and love teamwork
- You are recognized for your rigor, your creativity, your agility, your autonomy and your proactivity
- You are familiar with Excel and PowerPoint, and the knowledge of the databases (Nielsen) would be a plus
- You are fluent in English
- Fluency in French or Dutch is preferred