HR KPIs and reports
- Take ownership for the monthly various HR Reports (FTE, joiners, leavers, promotion, transfers, absenteeism, payroll cost, etc.);
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Support the HR Manager with the joiner and leaver processes for all employees.
- Maintain all digital and physical employee files, HR Systems & organisation charts up to date;
- Updating our internal database with new employee information such as contact details and employment forms;
- Support the HR Manager with the preparation of the monthly payroll;
- Ensure that all payroll information is submitted within the Payroll Cut off deadlines (timesheet, overtime, absence, etc.); with the support of the HRM check the accuracy of the payroll reports;
- Support the HR Manager with the absence management process;
- Ensure all HR costs/invoices are accounted for and authorised, working closely with Finance to maintain the HR budget.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks;
- Support the HR Manager with the recruitment process: screen of the candidate profiles, schedule interviews with candidates; give feedback to candidates;
- Assist the HR Manager with ad-hoc recruitment projects for store opening and/or Pop-up stores;
- Take the ownership of the Temp staff booking for vacancies within the stores.