Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2019
Swiss Re, Internship long-term obligations in (re)insurance
Mythenquai 50/60, Zurich, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza
6 mesi (da novembre 2019)
Your project is in the field of long-term commitments that arise from insurance contracts and includes the following tasks:
- You will interview and work together with colleagues to gain, develop and present insights into market developments.
- You will help us understand the key features and risks of our long-term commitments and develop a risk map.
- You will be involved in the definition and evaluation of illustrative scenarios and challenge our existing economic valuation and risk quantification approach.
The work could potentially contribute to a Master thesis.
- You hold or are about to finish a Master in a quantitative field such Economics, Finance, Engineering, Actuarial or Natural Sciences
- You have proven academic or practical exposure to the insurance sector
- You feel a keen interest in societal and socio-economic contexts
- You are a great teammate, fast learning, innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative
- You are passionate about quantitative tasks and have strong analytical skills
- You are proficient in English (written and spoken) and have acquired programming skills (e.g. Matlab or Python).