Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2019
Allianz, Internship in Recruiting/Active Sourcing
Allianz Technology SE
Gutenbergstraße 8, München, Germania
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
4 - 6 mesi
1.607€ al mese
L'offerta scade il 18/11/2019
- Partner with the recruiting team. You will play an active role in defining the strategy to seek future Allianz Technology team members.
- You are responsible for applicant management. This includes the applicant system, the initial telephone contact as well as the coordination of telephone and personal presentation appointments
- In the course of the follow-up of the discussions of our recruiter you create candidate exposés in which you represent the qualifications and skills of our candidates.
- As a social media professional you are our figurehead in the social media and attract there targeted new employees and seek talents on specific sector-specific platforms.
- Proactively explore new sourcing channels to find and contact passive talent.
- The accompaniment of personal interviews with our recruiter and consultants should empower you with high self-motivation and suitability to lead after some time even for us job interviews.
- Since recruiting in 2019 will not only be done at the desk, you can also join us for educational fairs, give talks to educational institutions and support our cooperation with the Employment Agency.
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and implementing suggestions according to feedback from candidates.
- Contribute to other HR projects by sharing and implementing your creative ideas.
- Completed Bachelor or ongoing Master’s degree
- You are interested in HR, Recruiting, Active Sourcing and Employer Branding
- You are looking for a compulsory internship as part of your studies or a voluntary internship (no working students).
- You already have some experience in recruiting or active sourcing.
- Applicant Management and Candidate Experience are not unknown to you.
- You speak English like a native speaker, German is huge plus.
- Excellent networking abilities, especially within the tech and recruitment communities.
- Data-driven and reporting mindset.