Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/09/2019
PwC, Summer Internship Consulting Strategy
More London Riverside 7 , London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 03/01/2020
You’ll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
You’ll get to work closely with the best in industry, finance and government in the UK and abroad, bringing fresh insights and motivation to the problems they face.
Strategy& is our Strategy Consulting practice. You’ll work on interesting and varied assignments – from helping a company identify attractive new markets, advising a private equity client on game‑changing investments, to supporting industry leaders solve their toughest corporate and mergers and acquisitions challenges.
- To be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you're on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study
- Business work experience and/or internships
- Leadership roles and extracurricular activities such as voluntary work, sporting attainment, musical accomplishment and entrepreneurial interests
- Effectiveness in the use of computer tools, e.g. Excel and PowerPoint are desirable
- Business-level fluency in English.