Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/09/2019
Nintendo, Intern in the area of Data Engineering
Herriotstrasse 4, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
6 mesi (da novembre 2019)
- Supporting Consumer Intelligence Development Team in day to day tasks
- Developing new features and prototypes in the area of Data Management, Web-Analytics, CRM, Machine Learning or ETL
- Liaising with Nintendo internal stakeholders to coordinate business and technical requirements
- Opportunity to work on your own project and/or be part of a bigger project.
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies (please attach a confirmation letter from your university)
- Relevant studies (Computer Science, Data Science and Business Analytics, Data Management Bachelor or Master program)
- Fluent in spoken and written English; another European language is a plus
- Interest in Marketing or Ad Technologies (e.g. Customer Journey, Re-Marketing, GMP) as well as in Cloud Technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Quick learner and vast interest to try out and experiment new things
- Passion for games and the video game industry.