As a Food and Beverage Intern, you will get the opportunity to work in Bar, Restaurant, Breakfast and Room Service, simultaneously developing your communication, customer service and leadership skills. You will fully immerse yourself in the day to day operation of our busy hotels, and will get an insight into the world of Food and Beverage at a global company.
We will help you to become ‘the face' of the different outlets in our hotels and how to communicate with other departments and guests alike, ensuring a smooth and memorable experience for all guests that stay with us. Part of the role will be to welcome guests into our Restaurants and Bars in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service and showing true Hilton hospitality.
• Must be in your second year of undergraduate study at the point of application
• Must be able to start in July 2020 and available for the full 12 months.
• Must be eligible to work in the UK. If you are a non-EU national then you will need to be studying at a UK university in order to be eligible to undertake a placement here.
• Motivated, ambitious and resilient
• Passionate about building a career within the hospitality industry
• Able to demonstrate an exceptional level of customer focus
• Must be willing to do shift work, which might include working unsociable hours.