Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/09/2019
Google, Research Intern, 2020
Erika-Mann Straße, 33, München, Germania
L'offerta scade il 20/12/2019
- Participate in cutting edge research to develop solutions for real-world, large-scale problems.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence/Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Zürich, Switzerland; Munich, Germany; Berlin, Germany; London, UK