Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/09/2019
Cartier, Data Visualization Analyst - Internship
- make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
- transform, improve and integrate data, depending on the business requirements
- combine the data result sets across multiple sources
- deliver the data in a useful, intuitive, creative and appealing way to users
- Strong interpersonal & resilience skills
- Student of a Master's Degree in engineering, in a quantitative field like computer science, maths or statistics
- Excellent analytical skills (student of a Master's Degree in engineering, in a quantitative field like computer science, maths or statistics)
- Good knowledge of SQL and SSRS.
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus
- Working knowledge of relational database is a plus
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’
- Comfortable with juggling facts, figures, and number crunching
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- An eye for detail and solution-finding.
- Take pride in sharing your knowledge with others.
- Inspiring others, have a strong creative acumen as well as a positive mindset.
- Thinking out of the box.
- Fluent in French and English.