Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/09/2019
ABB, Internship - Machine learning for embedded systems
Segelhofstrasse 9P , Baden-Dättwil, Svizzera
In this internship, you will be leading the implementation of machine learning algorithms (e.g., neural networks) on different hardware platforms.
- Familiarize with machine learning principles and with different state of the art software libraries for machine learning
- Deploy machine learning algorithms to different hardware platform and evaluate their performance
- Document the findings (possibility of academic publication depending on achievements).
- Master student in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or related field; official enrollment essential
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages including Python and C++
- Knowledge of machine learning and related software libraries is welcomed
- Knowledge of FPGA architectures is a plus
- Initiative, motivation and creativity
- Fluency in English