Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/09/2019
IBM, Internship - Data Engineer - Cognos BI
Șoseaua Orhideelor 15, Bucharest, Romania
- Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities
- Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
- A common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
- Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members
- Providing technical support resolution feedback to clients and/or IBM client resolution teams, using business knowledge and procedures learned during the Knowledge Transfer period
- Communicating action plans to the client or IBM representative, as appropriate
- Contributing to department attainment of organizational objectives and high client satisfaction
- Basic knowledge in SQL and PLSQL language and UNIX commands
- Understanding the principles of programming
- An ingrained concern for the customer and representing our company in the best professional manner as possible.
- The ability to solve problems, be detailed oriented and be conscientious about all work completed.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, enthusiastic, creative and flexible.
- An interest and willingness to learn and grow.