Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/09/2019
Fortive, Financial Planning Analysis (FPA) Intern
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
- Support & preparation of daily, weekly & monthly financial reports.
- Monthly close support to the team in support of Journal posting, analysis and support to Month End reporting to Function and Business.
- Support the team to track and monitor business performance across KPIs in Sales, Cost of Sales and Margin in the region as well as Sales and General Expense control
- Develop and produce ad hoc reports for the team utilizing current systems which is primarily driven by the relational database HFM in FPA.
- Monitoring Resource tracking and supporting Headcount reporting aligned with HR and Business Management.
- Support and prepare Reporting & Forecast tools Monthly, Quarterly and Year.
- Support the Annual Budget Plan predicated on the robust planning and reporting above.
- Actively participate in initiatives and special projects as required by Functional management.
- Other duties as assigned which may mean working with teams in the wider Finance context and/or other business areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar is required.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ERP system skills (Relational database skills an advantage)
- Languages – Business English is essential, German is advantageous
- Excellent written, oral and organization skills.