Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/09/2019
Kraft Heinz, HR Intern
Kraft Heinz Company
Gustav Mahlerlaan, 1228, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
5-6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
625 euro mensili
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto
- Redefine and build the new intern program: The Young Talent Program
- Contribute to projects in organizational learning, talent management and recruitment for all our business units.
- Become the guardian for our scorecard and track different processes within Kraft Heinz.
- Support HR Business Partners with administrative duties, analysis and HR processes.
- Keep employee files up to date by conducting regular audits of all HR related data and information to ensure accuracy and data integrity
- Responsible for daily operations such as: data accuracy, optimization and standardization of the processes.
- Performance Management (MBO): support the Global team with the Management by Objectives (MBO) program.
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree, or pursuing your master’s degree.
- Preferably degrees in Human Resources, Business, General Management, Communication, or similar.
- MBO: Background in Finance/Business/Management/Computer Science
- You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (Dutch is a bonus).