Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/09/2019
Kraft Heinz, Finance Intern
Kraft Heinz Company
Gustav Mahlerlaan, 1228, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
5-6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
625 euro mensili
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto
Depending on your profile, your experience and interests, as well as the expertise of our Finance leadership, you will be supporting one of the following teams within Finance: Trade Spend, Commercial Finance, Business Control, Business Analytics, or Tax.
Tasks throughout the various roles can include:
- Financial & Analytical Support to Sales Teams
- Accrual management
- Invoice management
- Pricing management
- Monthly Performance Review
- Analysis of monthly closing
- Preparation of routine reports
- Dispute management:
- Promotional management
- Master data support
- Tax: Support in tax compliance; assistance in projects and daily business;
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree or pursuing your master’s degree.
- Preferably studying Economics, Accounting, Finance, tax, or similar.
- You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (Dutch is a bonus!).