Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/09/2019
Bosch, Internship: Engineering for Bosch-Motorsport cloud services and applications
Robert Bosch GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Allee 1, Abstatt, Germania
- Create something new: You will be part of a team developping applications for our Motorsport cloud.
- Help shape the future: These applications and services will enrich our portfolio of our new business field.
- Use your creativity and freedom: You analyse and introduce latest IT technologies to our cloud environment.
- Integrated implementation: You will work for new concepts and convert them into prototypes or productive solutions.
- Reliable implementation: You will ensure the best possible quality of your concepts and final results.
- Think holistically: For that you need to understand the entire business case 'Motorsport cloud'.
- Experience cooperation: You will be a proactive part of an innovative team of students and engineers.
- Networked communication: This requires efficient communication with your colleagues in different regions world wide.
- Experience and Knowledge: Java Script, Angular, Nodejs, data base technologies, cloud architectures (e.g. Container, Message concepts, MQTT).
- Languages: English Level B2 and better.
- Education: Computer engieneering, applied computer science, web applications, web design, electronics.