Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/09/2019
General Electric, Internship Thermo-Economic Optimization
GE - General Electric
Brown Boveri Strasse 7, Baden, Svizzera
6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
- Generating new algorithms for Advanced Plant Optimization tool in order to explore new features in combined cycle power plants.
- The main focus area is development & maintenance of standalone tools for thermo-economic optimization of full or limited scope of power plants.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, energy technology or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Proficiency in programming with MATLAB, C++, and Fortran background in Linux, efficient skills in VBA macros
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Solid understanding of thermodynamics
- High level of motivation and high level of communication skills